- Usually around $10-$11 a bottle. Lasts about 8 months. I think this is a fair price.
- Dental hygienist said my gums look much better within 1 year of using it (along with the rest of the routine). Previously had mild gingivitis. Closys completely reversed it.
- Only 1 cavity in the 6 years I've included Closys in my daily routine, as opposed to one every checkup, and this one cavity was within the first year of use.
- Occasionally, I get a slight metallic taste instead of the usual watery taste.
- Does not freshen breath, at least for me. You need to floss, brush, and use a rinse such as ACT for better breath.
- You don't need to use very much - only a sip from a capful is enough to swish around in your mouth for 30 seconds.
Recommended for improving gum health. Keep in mind this was only my experience - your mileage may vary. Questions? Post a comment below and I'll get back to you.